Give to OCS
At OCS, we desire to create a physically and emotionally safe environment where students are able to learn and grow in their character, faith and education. We have seen OCS consistently graduate students who are committed to doing what is right, who love the Lord, and who are diligent in their studies. We celebrate that we can work together: teachers, families and friends of OCS, to help accomplish this! And as we do this, we are changing the world one student at a time.
Each year there is a financial gap, a difference between what we charge the families and what it costs to run the school. We would like to give you the opportunity to join our ministry by helping to eliminate this gap. When you invest in students, and partner with families, you are changing their future and our future!
Thank you in advance for your prayer and financial support. Please be assured that we are responsible to God and to you in managing well what is given.
If you wish to give to OCS, please make checks payable to: Oceana Christian School. Checks can be mailed to the attention of the administrator.
General OCS Fund
To give toward a student scholarship or toward general financial needs,
you may send cash or check to our address or scan the QR code to give to
OCS via GooglePay.
Staff Wish Lists
Preschool 4s (M-TH Class)
Preschool 4s (T/TH)
Kindergarten (Mrs. Scott)
Binoculars, Wiki Sticks, Playdough, 2 small mirrors
3rd and 4th Grade
5th and 6th Grade
P.E. / S.T.E.M. / Music / Art
Your "trash" may be my "treasure"! Please let me reuse or recycle any materials you have extra of OR don't need anymore!
Consumable Materials (will be used in STEM Creation Stations):
- Cardboard (Toilet Paper Rolls, Paper Towel Rolls, Shoe Boxes, Cereal Boxes, etc.)
- Paper (Scrapbook, Pattern, Construction, Newspaper, etc.)
- Any kind of Tape (Duct Tape, Painter’s Tape, Transparent Tape, Double-Sided Tape)
- Any kind of Glue (Modge Podge, Super Glue, Gorilla Glue, Hot Glue Sticks)
- Craft Supplies (Pipe Cleaners, Craft Foam Sheets, String/Yarn/Ribbon, Stickers, Pom Poms, Buttons, etc.)
- Paper Cups & Plates & Bowls
- Plastic Drinking Straws
- Paper Clips / Binder Clips
- Hook & Loop (Velcro)
- Foam Board
- Zip Ties
- Fabric Swatches (any kind)
- Cotton Balls / Q-tips
- Paper and/or plastic bags
- Washers, screws, bolts
- PVC Pipe
Fun Friday Class (ages 4-6)